Monday, December 1, 2008

I'm a Genius

Dear Readers,

I have devised a brilliant plan to continue posting delicious homemade recipes on this blog without having to actually create them myself.  What is my secret?  My students.  As an extra credit assignment, I asked them to email me a favorite recipe, in particular ethnic recipes from their home countries.  Many of them are not American-born, so I figured I would get a lot of different cultures' recipes, and I was right!  I received recipes for Indian chicken, Nigerian soup, Guatemalan shrimp hors d'oeuvres, Jamaican chicken, cheese empanadas (no country given), Trinidadian mac & cheese, a concoction called Rasta Pasta that looks great, etc., etc.  I am thrilled!

So, look for some fun and exotic recipes soon.  I'm not sure which one I want to make first!

No comments: